Archive of Past Events

Events are one of the cornerstones of LMHQ, helping us build a thriving community of some of the sharpest professionals in the City. Take a look at photos, videos and summaries from our past events to get a sense of the programming we've designed to engage the LMHQ community.

Past Events


Watch: Thursday is the New Friday: The Case for the Four Day Workweek
Even before the pandemic gripped the world, we were a nation suffering from unprecedented levels of stress and burnout. Now, nearly a year into our reworked lives — with remote work, childcare duties and nearly every other aspect of our daily routine completely upended — the stress of trying to balance our professional and personal lives is at an all-time high. But according to psychol …
Watch: Building Your Project Management Toolkit
We all want to be more productive and crush our professional goals, but sometimes that takes a bit of extra support. We’ve all had those days where your to-do list seems to increase rather than decrease, or you look up from back-to-back meetings to find that it’s 5 p.m. and you have yet to tackle a single agenda item. That’s where project management tools come in. In th …
Watch Women’s Breakfast: How to Navigate a Career Change with Confidence
On September 23, EvolveMe and LMHQ hosted a Women’s Breakfast for career returners, job changers, employment seekers, business launchers who were looking for what’s next.EvolveMe co-founders Judy Schoenberg and Linda Lautenberg have been there as career returners and pivoters, and they came to LMHQ to teach what they’ve learned, giving participants tips and tricks …
76% of people report having a fear of public speaking...and we’re under the impression the other 24% are just covering it up!  In this workshop, Public Speaking Coach, Mark Bedard, gave participants the practical physical and mental hacks needed to present confidently and joyously in front of any audience, live or via Zoom. He led participants through exercises to engage their bodi …
 “So, what do you do exactly?” It seems like an innocent question, but it can spiral you into the deeper, more dread-worthy existential inquest of “Who am I?” This dread spiral can result in a number of communication challenges, including:Deflecting and asking a lot of questions about other peopleSpeaking for way too long with no direction or purposeDefaulting to the s …